- Inbound/ outbound ramps and structures,
2. Elevated Circulation Roads and Taxiway for Boarding Area G, San Francisco International Airport: Description: This project covers the design and construction of the a new Elevated Circulation Roads system connecting the ramps to the Bay shore Freeway (US 101) and new International Terminal Complex and Taxiway at Boarding Area G.
3. Utility Relocation and Tunnels, San Francisco International Airport: Description: This project consists of relocating numerous utilities at the IT complex and along road R-2 and R-3 to accommodate future facilities. PacBell (5601 .A) and PG&E Gas (5601 .B) relocation activities are being performed by The utility companies.
4. Oakland International Airport Terminal Expansion Program, Oakland International Airport, Project Cost: $1.47 Billion. Description: Expansion and modernization of Oakland International Airport that could double the passenger handling capacity of the OAK complex over current design levels. Its provides for 12 new air craft gates, expanded aprons and taxiways, a new terminal building, a new boarding concourse, two level roadways, 6000 spaces parking garage, a central utility plant, and other attendant facilities. Working as project manager for two level roadways, and 6000 spaces parking garage, and utility master plan.
5. SFIA, Contract 9048A - Design-Build Services Terminal 3 Checkpoint / Building Expansion, Project Estimated Construction Cost $32,000,000. The project will expand the existing boarding area to meet Airport's passenger forecast including complete interior design and remodel of Hold Rooms, restrooms, passenger amenities, and airline and concessions shell space, all with new finishes, furniture, fixtures and equipment.